Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This one's for you

When I decided to bail on the steady paycheck and try this all on my own, everyone told me that I just needed to get one project to get started, one client who would make the leap of faith with me. So this post is for you.

You called as I was leaving on my last day at my old job congratulating me, and had a gift and a card when I saw you the next day. It's more than anyone else (friends or family, anyone) did for me. You were the first client I approached as Tandem Learning, my first proposal, and you awarded me my first project. In case you didn't know, you have meant the world to me and I'm definitely not taking you for granted. Even though I'll eventually get other clients, you'll always be my first. And you never forget your first:)

No comments:

Post a Comment