Monday, May 19, 2008

Focus

The last week was a whirlwind, preparing for a big client meeting, then travelling to that meeting on Saturday, working all day Sunday (so it felt like Monday). This week is non-stop meeting action and not going home until Thursday. Its exhilarating to see the hard work that you've done implemented. But this trip has done more than given us feedback. Its also given us focus.

I don't want to be doing this in a year. We could continue to build training, all types of training, but damn, that would be boring. Its not who I want to be, its distracting us from becoming the company that I see when I picture the future.

I feel like I finally have it, perhaps simply by seeing what I don't want. I have focus, my eye on what will make this happen. And it feels as if some enormous burden has been lifted. I'm ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment