Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Abandoning my Second Life

It would be a huge understatement to say that I've been busy. In fact, I've been so busy that I haven't really been logging into Second Life. Its not that I don't miss it, because in many ways I do. But to truly engage in Second Life you need time. Time is a precious commodity these days...I've stopped watching television altogether (so long, TiVo) and I can't remember the last movie I've watched from Netflix. Every spare moment is spent planning, talking with other Rockstars about strategy, making decisions that will directly impact our immediate and long-term future.

And now I've commenced writing. The book is back, articles are on deck, and I'm attempting to plot our PR plan.

I miss my Second Life friends. I hope that we can pick up where we left off, when the great time suck of start up mode calms down. In a way, though, I wonder if it ever will. My time priorities have shifted, and I wouldn't be surprised if they never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment