Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bright shiny new year

New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are not my favorite holidays; in fact, they don't rank in the top 5. But the beginning of each new year, I tend to undergo a transformation of sorts, realigning myself and my goals for the new year. 


Most years, this results in a lot of work-related ideas, initiatives, and goals (read: lists). But this year, for some reason, my new resolve seems to be on a personal level. 

I have ideas for Tandem for the new year, make no mistake. But my new year's new focus, new attitude are more to do with me personally. 

Every year brings challenges. This year I feel a bit more prepared, a bit more resolved, a bit more ready for the year ahead. Maybe its the experience of the last year that has solidified my resolve. Or maybe its my eternal optimism. 

Happy New Year, everyone. 2009 promises to be bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment